Total Reading time – 2 minutes
Preparation (how long your nails last is all down to how well you prep)
- From your Doobys Box choose the nails that fit your fingers best. (10 sizes to choose from our nails are great for larger and smaller hands)
- Remove any leftover polish from your nails.
- If you feel you have slightly oily nails you can use rubbing alcohol (or a kind nail polish remover) to gently remove any excess oil. This will ensure a stronger hold.
- Cut the tip of the glue bottle and apply a small blob to the back of the nail and your own nail (more glue will ensure a stronger hold)
- If using gel tabs, remove from the sheet and apply a tab smaller than your nails. We advise a smaller tab than your actual nail this will remove any gaps round the edge and give the nails the strongest hold.
TOP TIP! We advise to not get your hands wet for the first hour of glue / tabs setting. We understand this is difficult but as you would after a trip to the salon we advise to give the glue / tabs an hour to set.