Happy National Nail Polish Day
FREE Set of nails & Delivery all orders £50+
Peachy Queen Short Oval
FREE UK Next Day Delivery, Glue & Set of nails
Orders £50+ HURRY ENDS 5pm
* Free gifts appear on basket page
Set of 24 false nails in a luxury Doobys Nails gift box. Can be applied with glue or gel tabs (both available for free today on basket page)
Gel tabs ideal for a day / night out as they can be soaked off within 10 minutes.
Glue will give a stronger hold for 7-10 days
- Applies in seconds (no damaging UV light required)
- Gives the perfect length and shape
- Lasts up to 18 days
- Does not get caught in hair
Look sharp with Doobys Nails! Our hand painted nails offer a distinctive and eye-catching look, and with our next day delivery, you'll be looking great in no time.
- Looks So Real: Our ultra natural look will be sure to have friends question if they really are press ons
- Size-Inclusive:The most sizes ever (10 sizes and 24 nails) so you can find your best fit. Ideal for larger and smaller nails
- Long-Lasting:Lasts 7+ days when applied for long-term wear with our glue or for an evening when applied with Gel Tabs
- Allowing your nails to breathe and can be removed at any point. Press ons are the way forward
- Time Saving:
- No need to wait for polish to try or spend your Saturdays queuing at the salon. Apply at home in under 5 minutes
Guaranteed Safe Checkout- Shopify Store
From your Doobys Box choose the nails that fit your fingers best. (10 sizes to choose from our nails
are great for larger and smaller hands)
Remove any leftover polish
from your nails.
If you feel you have
slightly oily nails you can use rubbing alcohol (or a kind nail polish
remover) to gently remove any excess oil. This will ensure a stronger
Cut the tip of the glue
bottle and apply a small blob to the back of the nail and your own nail
(more glue will ensure a stronger hold)
If using gel tabs, remove
from the sheet and apply a tab smaller than your nails. We advise a
smaller tab than your actual nail this will remove any gaps round the edge
and give the nails the strongest hold.
Soak your nails in warm
soapy water for around 5-10 minutes. We advise to not soak your nails in
acetone if you wish to wear them again as this will damage the gel on the
If the nails will not budge
you can use another nail to gently prize the nail round the edges.
If you have applied gel tabs
these can be peeled from the back of the nail. If you have used glue this
can be gently removed once the nails are soaked as the glue will be soft.
Store your nails back in the
DOOBYS NAILS box ready to apply next time
- FREE UK Next Day & FREE SET OF NAILS on all orders £50+ (before 5pm)
- FREE International Delivery orders £120+ 5-10 DAYS